We Are Freedom
Freedom Keeps Expanding
Giving Canadians more choice for more affordable, fast LTE data.
Data Overage Fees Are a Thing of The Past.
At Freedom, we don’t think it’s fair to make you pay extra for going over.
Compare iPhone Models
1. The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches (iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS, iPhone X), 6.46 inches (iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max) or 6.06 inches (iPhone 11, iPhone XR) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/ca/batteries and apple.com/ca/iphone/battery.html for more information.
3. iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPhone 11 are splash-, water- and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 4 metres up to 30 minutes); iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone 11 have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes); and iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and iPhone XR have a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 11GB to 14GB of space (including iOS and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
5. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
6. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, LTE Advanced, LTE, VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/iphone/LTE.
7. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
8. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
9. “Hey Siri” on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus requires connection to power.
10. Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
11. Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209044.